A cost-effective premium check recommended each year, and covering important major diseases – cardiac, thyroid, diabetes, and kidney disease. The check includes ultrasound examinations – abdominal and pelvic. Blood tests include tests for thyroid disease, kidney and liver function and tests for diabetes, blood cholesterol and fats, and vitamin D. A cardiogram is also performed.
In addition to the tests a personal physician will contact you before the medical to arrange appointments and check if you have any specific health anxieties. He or she will conduct the medical and the examination, and package all results to you electronically with recommendations for on-going health and follow up.
This examination may be covered by your Insurance Company, if you feel this is the case, please contact our sales/marketing staff who can check and arrange a guarantee of payment. Some women may wish to combine this package with a Gynaecological Package in which case a discount will be offered. Please discuss with our sales or marketing staff.
- Consultation, Examination, Recommendations
- CBC / ESR (To check red and white cells and their balance)
- TSH (To check for over/under active thyroid function)
- T3/T4 (To check for over/under active thyroid function)
- Fasting Glucose (To diagnose diabetes or pre-diabetes)
- Lipid Panel (To diagnose excess fats in the blood)
- Renal & Electrolyte Panel (To examine kidney function & body salts)
- Urine Analysis (To check kidney function and possible infection)
- Hb1Ac test (To check sugar levels over previous months)
- Liver Panel (To check for liver disease)
- Vitamin D (Vitamin D levels for immunity and health)
- ECG (To check for heart enlargement, rhythm abnormalities and blood flow)
- Chest x-ray 1 view (if not in previous 2 years)
- Abdominal Ultrasound
- Pelvic Ultrasound
- Thyroid Ultrasound